In this page you can find all services we provide, as well as all rules you should follow. Please note that all hours are written in a 24-hour form.
Remember that you can always contact the reception in case you have any questions.
- You are kindly requested to vacate the room by 12:00 (noon) on your check out date. In case you wish to stay for longer, please contact the reception.
- You have the option to pay in cash or by using a credit or debit card. We accept “Visa“, “MasterCard“, “American Express” and “Diners Club” credit and debit cards.
- The reception desk is open from 06:30 to 24:00.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:30 in the dining room. You can choose between hot and cold coffee and beverages. You can choose between International and Greek food. Please notify our staff if you have a food allergy.
- The bar is open between 08:00 and 24:00.
- The beach bar is open from 09:00 to 18:00 during the summer holiday season.
- If you need photocopying & facsimile (fax) services, please inform the reception.
- A desktop computer and a laptop computer are available for guests. Inform the reception in case you want to make use of them.
- Please contact the reception in case you need help for luggage handling or want it to be safely stored.
- Room service is not available.
- Upon request, garment washing and ironing is available.
- Because of its geography, the area of Portoheli and Ermionida lacks sufficient water resources and has a water shortage problem. You are kindly requested to use water as efficiently as possible, for example when having a shower. Bed sheets and towels are replaced every second day. Please inform the reception in case you want a daily replacement.
- Tap water salinity levels are high and therefore it is not drinkable. Please inform the reception in case you want potable water.
- A baby cote can be provided upon request.
- If you notice any signs of damage or vandalism in your room, please contact the reception as soon as possible.
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your vacation!